Designed for healthcare providers, we will update clinicians on the latest advances in COVID-19. Plenary sessions will cover novel treatment options, updated vaccination strategies, long COVID and post-COVID syndromes and COVID-19 in special populations. The program will include interactive panel discussions and live Q&A sessions with course directors and faculty.
This course is designed for any clinician involved in the care of patients at risk for or infected with COVID-19. There are no special background requirements. These learners will be able to apply what they learning in all aspects of care of patients with COVID-19.
At the end of the course, learners should have new or improved strategies to:
- Identify which patient are at risk for COVID-19 and which patients are at risk for severe disease when infected with COVID-19
- More effectively respond to patients’ and other providers’ questions on how SARS-CoV-2 causes severe COVID-19
- Accurately diagnose COVID-19 using the most appopriate diagnostic modailties in different health care settings
- Be able to identify common and uncommon clinical manifestations of COVID-19 to enhance early diagnosis and treatment
- Apply evidence-based therapeutic approaches to the care of patients with COVID-19
- Apply evidence-based strategies to prevent COVID-19 in the health care setting and community
Course Outline: Click here