Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
– Identify effects of biostatistics and clinical research design as applied to clinical practice.
– Explain interventions for immune dysfunction and infectious syndromes.
– Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for pediatric cardiovascular care.
– Detect and treat respiratory anomalies and trauma for pediatric patients.
– Demonstrate medical management of pediatric brain, spinal cord, and neuromuscular disorders.