Psychiatric Disorders Section
Neurology Science and Disorders
Intended Audience: Psychiatrists
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify the epidemiologic, pathophysiologic, physiologic, and genetic aspects of the major neurologic and psychiatric disorders.
- Recall the diagnostic criteria and clinical features of major disorders.
- List the comorbidities and differential diagnoses.
- Apply the appropriate diagnostic procedures based on clinical presentation and to interpret the results of the ordered procedures.
- Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for patients.
- Identify the ethical and legal considerations that may arise when managing patients.
- Identify the main types of epidemiologic and research controlled trials and review types of statistical analyses.
Original Release Date: July 14, 2019
Termination Date: July 14, 2022