Available in both HD Streaming and DVD formats!
by Patrick Tonnard, MD, PhD and Alexis Verpaele, MD, PhD
In this video Dr. Tonnard and Dr. Verpaele demonstrate how different minimally invasive facial rejuvenation procedures are combined to produce a final outcome that is comparable in results and stability with more extensive, invasive facial rejuvenation techniques. Instead of offering every patient a facelift and an upper blepharoplasty, they provide patients with a variety of facial rejuvenation options. The artistry of facial rejuvenation surgery consists of choosing the right combination of procedures. Often a synergistic effect will be seen when the right procedures are combined. Among the procedures added to a MACS-lift are: liposuction, microfat grafting, laser resurfacing, lip lift and corner lift, canthopexy, rhinoplasty, earlobe reduction, short-scar temporal lift, fillers, and neurotoxins. In this way every patient receives personalized treatment, ensuring an optimal result.
This video demonstrates the following:
- Preoperative facial analysis and markings
- Infiltration and fat harvesting
- Upper lid augmentation blepharoplasty
- Perioral sharp needle intradermal fat grafting (SNIF)
- SNIF and nanofat grafting of the neck
- Submental liposuction
- Short-scar cheek flap preparation
- MACS-lift loop suture placement
- Short-scar temporal lift
- Perioral erbium laser resurfacing
- Postoperative results