by Marco Pelosi III, MD, Jorge E. Gaviria, MD, and Marco Pelosi II, MD
Learn labiaplasty, vaginoplasty, and other essential cosmetic gynecology procedures from the surgeons who developed them. This video series features over 13 hours of cadaver dissections, video, lectures, presentations, and Q&A sessions. You will learn tips and tricks for achieving the best aesthetic results, while avoiding complications.
Cosmetic gynecology doesn’t need to be complicated. Expert techniques and strategies are efficient, effective, and easy to learn. You will be able to provide these procedures to your patients with knowledge and confidence.
Virtual cadaver surgery will focus on all of the major procedures commonly requested in the field of aesthetic vulvo-vaginal surgery:
Vaginal Surgery Basics:
- Positioning, instrumentation, lighting, retraction, exposure
- Vaginal and vulvar anesthetic techniques for office and O.R.
- Basic vaginal surgery perioperative care
Aesthetic Procedures of the Mons Pubis and Vulva:
- Mons pubis liposuction
- Mons pubis surgical lifting (monsplasty)
- Labia majora surgical reduction
- Labia majora augmentation with fat grafting
- Nonsurgical skin tightening of the labia
Aesthetic Procedures of the Labia Minora and Clitoral Hood:
- Labia minora surgical reduction (labia minoraplasty)
- Clitoral hood surgical reduction (clitoral hood contouring)
- Labia minora and clitoral hood surgical revisions
Aesthetic Procedures of the Vagina:
- Perineoplasty (introitoplasty)
- Reverse perineoplasty
- Vaginoplasty: primary and revisionary
- Posterior pelvic floor reconstruction and rectocele repairs
- Nonsurgical procedures of the vaginal canal, “g-spot,” etc. (lasers, injectables)