Neurology for the Non-Neurologist is a comprehensive live lecture series that will provide the attendee with the opportunity to improve knowledge, competence, and performance in the major sub-specialty areas of modern clinical neurology. The activity will incorporate presentations, Q&A and opportunities for the learners to interact with experts in the field. The course will provide updates on the rapidly changing field of clinical neurology. With the knowledge and competence gained, the learner will improve their ability to skillfully diagnose and manage those patients who present with neurological symptoms and disorders.
All sessions will be taking place virtually. After registering and completing your payment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and further details on how to virtually join the course will be provided within 1 week of the course start date.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize how to diagnose and differentiate common neurological problems such as headache and dementia.
- Analyze the most common neurological symptoms such as tremors and dizziness.
- Apply optimal care to patients with neurological problems who do not require referral to a neurologist.
- Identify ways to provide self-management support to patients with chronic neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis.
- Diagnose and communicate the diagnosis of functional neurologic disorders.
This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Psychologists. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in all Specialties.
- Monday, June 20, 2022