- Intubation: Trachea vs’ Esophagus
- Lung Consolidation
- BLUE Protocol
- FALLS Protocol
- Recognize the appropriate transducer and settings to perform lung and thoracic ultrasound.
- Outline a standardized approach to evaluate acute respiratory failure using lung ultrasound (BLUE protocol).
- State protocols associated with lung ultrasound and fluid administration for hemodynamic management of acute circulatory failure (FALLS protocol).
- Demonstrate ultrasound characteristics associated with lung consolidation.
- State role of ultrasound in airway assessment and intervention.