Introduction to OB/GYN Sonography
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret gynecology and obstetrical ultrasound examinations.
- Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produce diagnostic images.
- Demonstrate routine scan protocols for performing transabdominal & endovaginal GYN scanning, and 1st trimester obstetric applications.
- State the normal and abnormal imaging characteristics of the ovaries and uterus and differentiate commonly seen pathology.
- List the indications and ultrasound findings for suspicion of an ectopic pregnancy.
- Identify normal fetal anatomy and perform biophysical profile.
- Apply appropriate measurement techniques to assess fetal dates and appropriate fetal development.
- Recognize commonly seen fetal abnormalities and their corresponding ultrasound imaging characteristics.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
- Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
- Introduction to Gynecological Sonography
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Gynecological Pathology
- Introduction to OB Sonography: The First Trimester
- OB Fetal Survey: The 2nd & 3rd Trimesters
- Genetic Screening by Ultrasound in the First and Second Trimester
- Fetal Anomalies
- Interesting OB Cases