By Joe Niamtu III DMD FAACS
As the demand for cosmetic procedures continues to rise, Cosmetic Facial Surgery, 3rd Edition, is your reference of choice for up-to-date, authoritative coverage of today’s most effective, innovative, and sought-after techniques. Internationally recognized editor Dr. Joe Niamtu brings together a team of cosmetic surgery experts in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, oculoplastic surgery, and dermatology who provide step-by-step guidance and personal tips and tricks for optimal outcomes and fewer complications. Accessible, easy-to-grasp descriptions, written in an engaging, first-person narrative, explain concepts based on real cases and on Dr. Niamtu’s experience.
- Covers everything from new implants, lasers, blepharoplasty, and liposuction technologies to innovative new procedures that will greatly benefit your patients.
- Utilizes a highly visual, atlas-style format and templated chapters for quick access to key information.
- Includes new contributors, new content on rhinoplasty procedures, new coverage of male cosmetic surgery, new case photographs, and much more.
- Presents more than 3,000 full-color photos that show surgical techniques and before-and-after shots of actual cases.
- Features more than 50 videos that bring procedures to life, as Dr. Niamtu walks you through Botox and fillers, facial liposuction and fat transfer to face, and much more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.