by Sydney Coleman, MD
Fat grafting offers a valuable tool to address patient demands for less invasive cosmetic procedures that produce natural, long-lasting results. This DVD library by Dr. Sydney Coleman provides surgeons with the expert guidance needed to master this technique for a wide variety of applications. Each operative video is filled with tips and tricks and sound advice to guide the surgeon through the key maneuvers necessary for fat grafting in each featured anatomic area. The videos provide a blueprint for achieving positive, repeatable outcomes from a procedure that offers an alternative to operations that elevate and tighten. Dr. Coleman’s technique for preparation, harvesting, refinement, and placement of fat is detailed to help the viewer achieve long-lasting, stable results. In this first volume, featuring more than 5 hours of video, Dr. Coleman demonstrates his step-by-step technique for harvesting and injecting fat into the hands, arms, thigh, and breast.
- Rejuvenation of the Hands With Structural Fat Grafting
- Treatment of Forearm Scars With Structural Fat Grafting
- Correction of Closed Post-traumatic Thigh Defect With Structural Fat Grafting
- Correction of Severe Lower Pole Contracture: A Complication From Silicone Breast Implants
- Treatment of Severe Scarring Around Breast Implants After Multiple Procedures
- Breast Shaping and Enlargement With Structural Fat Grafting