- Over 1100 self-assessment questions with answers, many based on interpretation of sample images, make this the largest question-and-answer review in echocardiography.
- Over 340 online video clips enable readers to review real-life case studies to build knowledge for clinical use.
- Fully updated throughout, with many new questions and answers, new images, and updated videos to keep you current.
- Complete coverage includes basics such as physics, artifacts, M-mode and Doppler echocardiography; clinically oriented topics such as atrial fibrillation, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathies, and pericardial diseases; as well as dyssynchrony, 3D and strain evaluation and newer technologies such as LVAD and interventional echocardiography.
- Focus on congenital heart disease helps improve clinical diagnosis of these abnormalities.
- Special sections on valvular heart disease including prosthetic valves highlights the echocardiographic appearance of valve problems to speed diagnosis.
- Emphasis is placed on diagnostic interpretation throughout, benefitting cardiologists, fellows, anesthesiologists, and sonographers at every level of expertise.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Publisher : LWW; 2nd edition (April 26, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 576 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1451195370
- ISBN-13 : 978-1451195378