Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Internal Medicine 2022 ( VIDEOS)
Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Internal Medicine covers current concepts and board-related issues using an organ system approach with an emphasis on relevant clinical information. This online video CME program includes lectures recorded during the 34th annual symposium and supplemented by board review sessions that integrate relevant cases, pathology, and imaging studies.
Throughout the 70+ sessions, Cleveland Clinic faculty — renowned in their fields of interest — present clinical case-based discussions and board simulations based on the ABIM exam blueprint. You get CME that’s ideal for earning valuable credits or MOC points while prepping for certification/recertification.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Acquire enhanced test-taking skills using an interactive system of board simulation
- Assess areas of relative personal strength in internal medicine
- Review advances in internal medicine and discuss their clinical implications
- Review essential concepts to prepare for the Internal Medicine Board Certification Examination
- Physicians preparing for Internal Medicine Board Certification or recertification.
- Physicians, residents, fellows, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and other healthcare professionals desiring a review of state-of the-art developments in internal medicine.