At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Recognize mimickers and variants of unique head and neck tumors.
- Achieve a better understanding of salivary gland pathology in the molecular era.
- Recognize lesions of the sinonasal tract and differentiate bad actors from benign lesions.
- Differentiate mucosal lesions of the head and neck.
- Describe the diagnostic approach to difficult mucosal lesions of the head and neck.
- Discuss the newer aspects of molecular alterations in thyroid neoplasms.
- Review the approach to difficult lesions of the salivary glands.