Chestnet Critical Care Board Review On Demand 2022 (VIDEOS)
Access the full set of recordings from the 2022 Critical Care Medicine Board Review course. Watch and listen as leading chest medicine experts show you how to solve case-based problems and give in-depth answers to common questions.
Increase your mastery of critical care medicine concepts to prepare for your ABIM certification exam, recertify, or expand your job knowledge. After completing this module, you’ll walk away with the skills needed to feel confident taking your exam and gain new clinical insights you can apply directly to your patient care—and earn 47.25 CME credits and MOC points.
– Renal, Endocrine, and Metabolic Disorders
– Cardiovascular Disorders
– Pulmonary Disease
– Infectious disease
– Gastrointestinal Disorders
– Neurological Disorders
– Hematologic and Oncologic Disorders
– Surgery, Trauma, and Transplantation
– Pharmacology and Toxicology
– Research, Administration, and Ethics Critical Care Ultrasound Scanning