This on-demand content was recorded during the ASGE Postgraduate course at DDW 2019.
Learn from the Leaders in GI Endoscopy:
- Evidence-based and outcomes-driven endoscopic management of gastrointestinal and related disorders
- Discussions on tools and techniques, tips and tricks to achieve your own optimal outcomes for everyday as well as advanced diagnostic and therapeutic GI endoscopy
- Innovations in GI endoscopy that have led to paradigm shifts in disease management and practical approaches to incorporate them into your practice
- . . . and much more!
The broad spectrum of gastrointestinal endoscopy including colonoscopy, endoscopic resection techniques, enhanced imaging, Barrett’s eradication, pancreaticobiliary endoscopy and obesity management will be covered. This course integrates didactic lectures, case-based discussion, video-cases, and panel discussions to optimize the learning experience.
Review the course brochure here.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Apply new endoscopic techniques to common disease states that enhance patient outcomes.
• Determine the best approach to the management of complex endoscopic challenges.
• Integrate current quality standards into everyday clinical practice.
• Combine emerging technology with established endoscopic tools to optimize clinical results.