- Covers step-by-step techniques on how to use strain imaging with expert tips on nuances, pitfalls, and clinical decision making.
- Discusses the growing range of strain imaging applications for assessing diastolic function, atrial function, heart failure, arterial disease, valve disease, hypertrophy, and other common cardiovascular conditions.
- Provides up-to-date information on screening and follow up of patients who receive cardio-toxic oncologic agents during cancer treatment and evaluation of patients with cardiomyopathy, heart failure, arterial disease, valve disease, implantable pacemakers, pericardial disease, hypertrophy, ischemic disease, and chest radiation.
- Includes more than 150 images using the latest strain imaging technology, as well as videos that depict evaluation and monitoring of patients with cardiomyopathies.
- Addresses future applications, including elastography.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Page Count 256 Publication Date 27-08-2021
Strain imaging (also known as speckle-tracking echocardiography or STE) is a rapidly growing, affordable, and versatile cardiac imaging technology of great interest to clinicians in both inpatient and outpatient settings. ASE’s Comprehensive Strain Imaging is the first reference designed to help you master a wide range of strain imaging/STE applications, including screening, diagnosis, treatment, and follow up. Written and edited by a team of international experts from the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE), this new resource provides the information you need to optimize imaging acquisition and analysis using this important new echocardiography method.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.