by Guy Massry, MD and Amy Patel, MD
Join Dr. Guy Massry, master oculoplastic surgeon, as he performs seven aesthetic eyelid surgeries in this highly educational video collection. Dr. Massry begins each case with a descriptive surgical plan. He then takes the viewer step-by-step through each case, inserting surgical pearls and words of wisdom gathered over a 20-year career. Dr. Massry’s goal is to impart to the viewer what experience has taught him, so that when performing surgery on this highly delicate area, outcomes and success are enhanced and complications are minimized.
Viewers will surely benefit from fundamental concepts, such as marking and anesthetic injection techniques, to the abundant identification of relevant anatomy, to more thought-provoking ideas, such as why various surgical maneuvers or adjuncts are added. The video is supplemented with medical illustrations and additional educational material. Tips to avoid complications are discussed, as well as relevant terms, literature, and innovators in the field.
- Upper lid blepharoplasty, brow fat pad suspension sutures, lower lid transconjunctival blepharoplasty with subperiosteal fat repositioning, closed canthal suspension, intraciliary skin excision (flap technique)
- Upper lid blepharoplasty, brow fat suspension sutures, upper eyelid fat transposition
- Lower lid transconjunctival blepharoplasty with subperiosteal fat repositioning, commissure-sparing open canthoplasty, intraciliary skin excision (flap technique), fat grafting to orbitomalar groove (harvest from inner thigh)
- Post-blepharoplasty (cicatricial) lower eyelid retraction repair, including: temporal endoscopic brow lift (to avoid canthal bunching), transconjunctival lower eyelid retractor release, open canthoplasty, preperiosteal midface lift (advancement myofascial flap), harvest of hard palate graft with placement to both lower eyelids, frost suture tarsorrhaphy
- Upper lid blepharoplasty, lacrimal gland repositioning, brow fat pad suspension sutures
- Endoscopic temporal brow lift, upper lid blepharoplasty, brow fat pad suspension sutures, right internal ptosis repair, lower lid transconjunctival blepharoplasty with subperiosteal fat repositioning
- Upper lid blepharoplasty, lower lid transconjunctival blepharoplasty, closed canthal suspension, intraciliary skin excision (flap technique)