- Identify the anatomy of temporal bone, skull base, suprahyoid neck, and infrahyoid neck.
- Describe the lymphatic drainage and patterns of metastases.
- Review the anatomy of cranial nerves and clinical presentation of various pathologies affecting cranial nerves.
- Identify the imaging features and clinical significance of perineural tumor spread.
- Describe the common infectious and inflammatory process that involve the sinonasal region.
- Describe the clinical applications and indications of perfusion and diffusion imaging of head and neck tumor.
- Review current strategies for dose reduction for CT examination for head and neck.
- Discuss the benefit and limitations of PET/CT imaging for head and neck cancer.
- Recognize imaging features of various developmental and odontogenic maxillofacial lesions.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.